- 60 min
- 300g button mushrooms (or oyster mushrooms)
- 70cl fish stock
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 pink onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10cl olive oil
- 280g arborio rice
- 15cl dry white wine
- 70g butter
- 50g grated parmesan
- Salt, pepper
1. Clean the garlic and onion. Heat the stock. Gently heat the chopped onion for 3 minutes in 5cl of olive oil, then add the garlic and rice.
2. Simmer and stir until the rice is translucent.
3. Pour over the white wine, season with salt and pepper.Cook on a high heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add 30l of stock, cook for 18-20 minutes stirring regularly and adding stock as required.
5. Once the rice is cooked, add pieces of cold butter, the chopped mushrooms, parmesan and chopped parsley.
6. Mix well. Gently warm the sardines in a frying pan and place them on top of the rice.