- 40 min
- Drain the sardines and place them on a piece of kitchen towel to dry as much as possible. One by one, cover them in flour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the fritter batter: first, sieve the flour into a mixing bowl. Add the salt. Blend the yeast into the lukewarm milk and add to the flour. Then add the egg. Whisk until you obtain a smooth batter.
Add the beer and gently mix again. Add the melted butter and leave the batter to rest in a temperate environment for 45 minutes Whisk the egg whites using an electric mixer and very gently add them to the batter. This is now ready.
- Heat your deep fryer. One by one, dip your sardines in the batter then place in the fryer (the oil should be very hot).
- Drain the fritters on kitchen towel and enjoy while hot!
- 2 boîtes de Our skinless & boneless sardines, In pure olive oil
- 50g flour
- 2l cooking oil
- 125g flour
- 1 egg
- 25g butter
- 50g whole milk
- 7cl beer
- 5g baker's yeast
- 2g salt
- 2 egg whites