- 35 min
- 1 boîte de Our skinless & boneless sardines, In pure olive oil
- 500 g potatoes
- 2 shallots
- 1 egg
- 40 g flour
- A few sprigs parsley
- 2 tbs sunflower oil
- SMILEY FACE cookie cutter
1. Wash, peel and grate the potatoes.Dry them in a tea towel.
2. Remove the skin and chop the shallots. Wash and chop the parsley.
3. Drain the sardines and crush them with a fork.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the grated potatoes, sardines,shallots, parsley, flour and egg.Work into a uniform mixture and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and pour the mixture into the skillet until it is covered with a layer 1 cm thick.Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, until both sides
are slightly golden.
6. Once cooked, transfer the disc to a cutting boardand cut out smiley faces using the cookie cutter. Serve, it’s ready!