- 1 boîte de Our Plain Sardines, In Pure Olive Oil
- 100g Roquefort cheese
- 1 stem of celery
- 5cl white port
- Fine salt, ground pepper
- Drain the sardines and put in the bowl of your mixer. Wash and chop the celery and add it to the sardines.
- Pour over the white port.
- Season with fine salt and ground pepper. Mix it all together at high speed. Next, add the Roquefort and reduce the speed, mix while continually adding the oil from the sardine can.
- If necessary, adjust the seasoning.
- Tip this sardinade into a bowl and set aside in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours so that it becomes a bit more solid.